Two farmers were electrocuted and a child suffered burn injuries when they came into contact with a high-tension wire in a village here, police said Thursday. Police Inspector Rajesh Dwivedi said the accident took place in Kakraha Magra Purva Deoria village in Tadiawa district on Wednesday.
While Verpal, 42, and Satyendra, 22, died instantly, Virbal’s son, Anurag, 12, received burns and was taken to the Medical College, where his condition was said to be stable, he said.
The router added that a probe was in operation.
Read all the latest news, breaking news and live updates for IPL 2022 here.